Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Mornings!

Good morning Good morning Good morning! So, dy 3 in my detox. Its actually day one, because I cheated yesterday... I made the kids hot wings and macaroni and cheese for dinner...

hot wings Pictures, Images and Photos

macaroni Pictures, Images and Photos

RIIIIIGGHHHTTTT!!! Exactly!!! Bad move on my part! My goal now is to make them (at least until Friday) only what they like, and not what will make me all crazy and weak. Still all in all I did a good job. 2 days and all I ate was a fortune cookie, a chicken tender, 3 spoons of mac and cheese, and 5 hot wings.... Thats pretty good. And if my main purpose with this master cleanse was to actually detox, than I'd be super crushed... ACTUALLY my main purpose is to jump start my weight loss and catipult my diet transition.

Lemme break it down for those who are lost and think I'm trying to starve myself.

Here are some sites you can get info on it :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060722223425AAgjasv

http://therawfoodsite.com/the_master_cleanser.htm

I also have known people to do this and they have been healthy and successful with it.

And don't get me wrong, I love me and I think I'm beautiful and sexy! LOL. Really, I am,lol. I just don't appreciate that my love handles, and arms are interfering with me fitting in certain outfits I'd like to wear. I remember last year around March ...no wait this wasn't last march it was March 07, I was in a boot camp. I changed the way I ate, and was also working out at least 4 times a weak. I loved it. During that period I had made being healthy a PRIORITY in my life. My downfall was letting personal issues sidetrack me, and then the death of my stepson just effected me and ways I still haven't fully dealt with.

My health decisions changed in December when I started getting rapid heart beats as I played with my children, and when I ran up ONE flight of stairs... Its just not working! I need to get myself right. So, master cleanse it is. I've decided not to plunge full long into this. I don't know if I will be doing it for 10 full days. I think I will try for the remainder of this week (until Friday). I will also be eating fruits and vegetables alongside the lemon aide. I talked to my wholistic friend and he suggested I do that. While true it won't be the "full on" master cleanse, it definitely won't hurt. Feel me? Just an update...

FTR, my goal is to lose 60 lbs by June! I believe I can do it. I will keep you posted ;)

2 comments:

  1. yummy!

    Food looks FANTASICLY delicious them pictures are BANGIN'!!! *belly growls*

    Good luck sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah luck indeed...It lasted like 3 and a half days,LMAO!

    ReplyDelete