Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some muzack fo yo a$$ #1

Yeah that was corny and dramatic how I spelled that! Hahahaaa... oh well... This is what I'm gonna do. Every Sunday I will post 5 songs I been grooving to and tell you why...because I know you just really wanna know,LOL. I personally like to share music I love with people so without further adou (that I'm sure is spelled wrong), I give you, MY MUZACK FO YO A$$#1!!!

***anticipation builds******



So yes, to this very day I am in denial of Tevin's "so called" homosexuality! I mean, in my mind he was singing me this song... And thats ME in the video! NO REALLY IT IS......

ok no its not but the point is this, he is confused...and he wants me to kiss his confusion away...TRUST!





Listen...indeed she seems kinda stoic and blah...BUT THAT IS PART OF ALICE SMITH'S BEAUTY!!! She is sutle, sexy, and oh my goodness just listen to her voice. I have her CD and I dig it DIG IT DIGGG IT! And this song here makes me wish I could sing. Trust me, in my head its not her its me... Hahahaaaaa

Shussh I'm not the only one who daydreams like that!! ;)




Alaine is a reggae artist I have only been hip to for the past year! This song makes me wish I was crying in my car and some dashing man would come rescue my depressed ASSSS!! But Alas when I'm crying in my car I STOP TRAFFIC and get cussed at by local crackheads. Only in an Alaine video does this sh*t happen! Vibe baby!!





SHA Stimuli!!! Oh my lord... This man is my new crush!! He makes me rub my nipples...no really he does I am rubbing them nowwwwww...OK no I'm not. Obviously I'm not I'm typing! But dayum he is Hip Hop at its finest! I just wanna make him some veal parmesan and fettucini and shiot feel me... I wanna bake him a bean pie though 4 real! Sha!! You hearing me???? Got dayum can I lick maple syrup off yo chin my DUDE????

and one more:




OK...Lenny Kravitz AGAIN??? It gets no better... drop the towel one mo gin baby!!! Word em up!!

Peace yah! 5 more next week... Comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment