Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just need you to listen to this good good mannnnn!!!

So today I'm just gonna drop some vieos/songs I absolutely love right now... I'm gonna start with Mario's "Music For Love". I really want dude to get his shine and get superior production...His voice is so different and he is mad sexy! *sigh* So yes, this song if just on repeat in my house ya digg???



The next song is "Gotta Be" by jagged Edge. I really wanted to post the actual video... which is at this link: . I love the video but the song just damn near makes me cry... yeah I know I'm a sensitive lil biiyyyatch. LOL. But oh well...art is meant to invoke emotion and there you have it. I don't know the last time I felt like this.. Well...maybe I do *blushes*... another blog for another time..



This next song I am indeed a fanantic of. As a matter of fact I love the movie as much as I love the song. Its so bittersweet. I recommend you go to Amazon and get the movie "ONCE". You will be eatin ice cream and straight tearing up, but at the end of it all its a truly feel good movie. This is "Falling Slowly" by Gen Hansard & Marketa Irglova!The lyrics are simple and I'm including them in this blog... Oh man I just love this song. Its sincere and honest...




Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly Lyrics

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

OK... this next one you guys might hunt me down for... but...



N'Sync threw it down on this song.. For real stop laughing this song is so Fa SHO wit it,lol. Its a lovely song. For real... STOP LAUGHING!!! LOL

And then we have Kem...
I need say nothing else...

1 comment:

  1. those are some fo my favorite songs out right now, what you know about that ? loll

    Become a follower of my blog
    www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete