Saturday, February 7, 2009

Calling all Vocalists, Poets, Musicians, and Dancers!!!




Good afternoon everyone! I wrote this blog to update everyone on my progress up until now. 2008 was a great year for me. It was the necessary break from 2007, which proved to be the dreariest year I’ve had in a while. But I have been blessed. I’ve learned many things about myself and those around me. I continue to reach closer and closer to my dreams, and not only am I reaching I am obtaining the very things I put my mind and focus towards.





Anyone who knows me knows that Poetry has been my passion. The written word has been something that has held me to sanity time and time and again. Art indeed is a gift from God and my goal has always been to be a part of it. 2008 Undergroundkweens2U was established by myself and one of my business partners Lisa (Ms.Undastood). To date we have put on 5 fabulous events that were packed to capacity (for additional info go to undergroundkweens2u.com). Our next exciting event is The Valentine’s White Chocolate Affair on February 11th. This event, I believe is UK2U’s most diverse and eclectic night to date! Please support and come out an enjoy an entertaining night with a loved one, yourself, or just a good friend. Free food and free massages on SITE from some very attractive masseuses!!

Photobucket
Photobucket



Now UK2U has been one of my biggest blessings! But 2009 brought about a new opportunity! DJ Chicago and the owner of Club Earth, Eric Buckmeyer, approached me with the idea of doing an open mic night. Having thrown many events in my career as an artist one thing I know is that it is hard to through a successful weekly themed night. I was up for the challenge. Every Sunday (starting this Sunday, February 8th) Undergroundkween, DJ Chicago, and Club Earth Present True Soul Sundays.

Photobucket


This night is going to be one of the hottest nights Cleveland has ever had to offer. The talent in Ohio is abundant and a lot of people are working together on this project to make it a safe and entertaining haven for the grown, talented, and sexy! So I implore you, if you know any talented vocalists, musicians, poets, and even dancers tell them to hit me up. My phone number is on the flyer and you can also reach me on my myspace ( www.myspace.com/undergroundkween ) or my email: undergroundkween@yahoo.com. If your looking to do a feature please send your epk to my email along with any other info (music and youtube links). Ohio this is your oppurtunity to be seen on the ground level of an amazing night showcasing the best of the best. If you don't participate now, there is no garauntees later. This night will get bigger and bigger, trust!

Come on out tomorrow night! $5.00 holla and free food! You can't beat it! Peace & Blessings to you all!


2 comments:

  1. I just had to drop a little LOVE here: I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!! Peace Lovie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..thanks for speakin yo mind and sharing the looove!! Thats so so appreciated!!;)

    ReplyDelete